Assessment of the Idea
The Idea should be innovative, unique and practical. In other words, it should possess all the qualities of the SAM Strong Idea.
- Check the existence of the similar ideas worldwide using Internet search engines.
- Check the existence of the similar patented ideas on the specialized resources:
- Conduct a comparative study of your idea and its counterparts.
- Identify the unique benefits of your idea and outline them in the concept of the SAM Strong Idea.
Description of the Essence of the Strong Idea
- Give a name to your Strong Idea. The name should be brief, unique, reflective of the essence of the Strong Idea and eye-catching.
- Give a brief description of the essence of the Strong Idea: what is offered,what it is offered for (the purpose), what will be achieved (obtained) as are sult of the implementation of the idea; why this idea is innovative; how exactly this idea fits into the scopes of activity of SAM; justify the relevance of the idea (why people will be willing to invest in this idea, etc.).
- Define you intentions: is your idea going to be a commercial project?
- Provide a detailed description and a comprehensive plan of implementation of the Strong Idea. Conduct a SWOT-analysis.
- Outline and describe the budget necessary to implement the Strong Idea.
Video Address Describing the Strong Idea
- Write down a scenario of your address: carefully consider what to say/show and in which order.
- Find a video recording device (forinstance,asmartphone) and ask you friend to help you to record your address.
- Identify your self. Address the audience and introduce yourself as an Author of the Strong Idea.
- Describe the problem,orthe solution to the problem, that will be solved by the implementation of the Strong Idea. Explain how your idea is going to make the world a better place.
- Explain the modus operandi of the Strong Idea or the algorithm of achievement of the goals of the Strong Idea.
- Describe the necessary time period and financial resources necessary for the implementation of the Strong Idea.
- Make a special focus on the uniqueness and the benefits of the Strong Idea for the society. Thank the audience for their support.
- The last, but not the least – be sincere and open. The society will only support the Strong Idea if the Author himself believes in this idea.
Publication of the Strong Idea on the SAM Platform
Create an account on the SAM Platform and fillin the applicationform – and the SAM team will assist you in implementing your idea.